16 July 2014

Totus Tuus Ego Sum (Launching Blog)

Today, Wednesday, July 16, 2014, is the Feast of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel.  On this day, I launch this blog and consecrate it to Our Lady's Heart.

I was ordained to the Order of Deacon on Saturday, June 28, 2014, which is the Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  For 2014, this feast was transferred to June 28 on the new liturgical calendar.  I joyfully consecrated my diaconal ministry to the Mother of Jesus on this day.

I attribute my being in the permanent diaconate entirely to her.

During the Rite of Ordination, I prostrated in front of the altar before the laying on of hands by the bishop, a Successor to the 12 Apostles.  There, I asked for the virtues of Mary.

I am all thine, my Queen and my Mother, and all that I have is thine.






Amen.  So be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment