22 July 2023

Marriage of Eric & Nessa (with Homily/Sermon #233)

(photos from Nessa Welker)

 

I knew them since high school.

Homily/Sermon #233 for Marriage of Eric & Nessa
(I owe Alexander Hunt one for missing him in my list.)
 


God bless your new chapter!

<salute>

"Tell Your Heart to Beat Again" by Danny Gokey










Nuptial blessing from the Catholic Church which recognizes this new union.
Thank you to the Diocese of San Jose for your assistance.






I knew their parents since our youth.

I was privileged to journeyed with the families at different moments in their lives.

Thank you, Nessa and Eric!
 
 
(2016 & 2023)

In 2016, Savannah's mom died in childbirth, and I came to baptize Savannah in the hospital.  This story made national headlines in 2016.  Here we are several years later in 2023.













No comments:

Post a Comment