18 January 2018

Video of My Son Helping Me w/Benediction of Blessed Sacrament (w/Homily #118: "God Brings Greater Good Out of Evil")




My first-born son, John Paul, helped me with the Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament for the first time.

Before we started, I showed him how and when to put a humeral veil on the priest or deacon.

He knew what to do with the bells.  I think he still needs to learn how to use incense still.

My second son, E.J., served Mass with us which was offered before Benediction, but I did not have him help with Benediction b/c he was still somewhat inexperienced and untrained with what to do and why.  He recorded instead.

(Video 1 of 2)

(Video 2 of 2)


I am grateful to have assisted at Holy Mass with my two boys as altar servers.  I am grateful to have been asked to do Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament after the 6pm Mass.

Thursday, Jan. 18, 2018, 6pm, St. Catherine's Catholic Church, Vallejo, CA, USA

Homily #118 (6pm Mass)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment