06 January 2018

My Dream of the Devil & Mary


On the night of Jan. 3 or the morning of Jan. 4, I had a dream -- or nightmare perhaps -- of the demon and Mary.

I entered a bedroom in an unknown place and was immediately paralyzed.  I could not move.  I'm sure the reader has experienced this at some point in life.  Evil was everywhere, even in the walls.

In retrospect, my sense is that the demon was harassing me or upset at something.  The last time I had this was the second day on the job at the Oakland Chancery.  I'm sure I blogged about this somewhere.

In the dream, I was at first afraid and struggled to say Mary's name.  I did so but in a deep slow voice three times.  I made an act of faith.  After I said her name, the evil presence was gone.  I walked in the room and it was peaceful.  I was at peace.

I can't remember what happened after that.

As always, I submit all of this to the judgment of Holy Mother Church and gladly recant any errors if committed.

Ave Maria!

No comments:

Post a Comment