18 April 2015

Unexpectedly Baptized 11 Souls Today

 
The church was full of young adults that were both single and married.  I think I tend to speak faster to a young adult audience (without a prepared text) than to a typical Sunday Mass (slower with a prepared text).
Homily #27
 
Later, on Saturday evening, one of my friends from another parish asked me if I had administered Baptism earlier in the day.  I replied that I did last minute and that I wasn't originally scheduled. 

My friend then said that her friend remarked that she appreciated the day.  I was touched that an impression was made on my friend's friend who thought it worth her time to mention the day to someone else.
 

What a gift!  I have baptized a total of 30 little ones as of today.  May all those I baptize go to heaven. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment