22 August 2018

Blog Name Change to "Queen's Servant"



Hail, Majesty, Queen of Heaven and Earth!!!!

Hail, our life, our sweetness and our hope!

Hail, Mother of Jesus!

* * *

For many months now, I have thought about changing the name of this blog site from "Mary's Deacon" to "Queen's Servant".  The website will remain the same, but the title change will take place.

This shift will emphasize the Queen's role and even downplay my own as her unworthy servant.  "Deacon" is commonly translated as "Servant."

Part of what motivated this came from listening to Bl. Anne Catherine Emmerich's "The Life of the Blessed Virgin Mary," especially her vision of Mary's coronation.

I credit my unworthy admission to the Order of Deacon to Mary.  I have not been a zealous son.  But the little I do is consecrated to her.

* * *

I am all thine, my Queen and my Mother, and all that I have is thine.






No comments:

Post a Comment